问题: 关于"吃"的翻译
翻译要根据场合气氛选词.由于小女子能力有限,有些实在不知怎么翻,选择什么词,现将问题写于此,还肯请高人们指点指点.谢谢了
1.他有些日子没吃东西了.
my version:He hasn't eaten anything for a long time.
2.我吃得下那么多.
I can take in ...?
3.我认为我们今天需要多吃两条面包.
I think we need another two loaves of bread.
4.她抽空在一家饮食店吃了一顿饭.
She had a meal in a restaurant ?
5.汤姆在厨房里偷吃苹果.
Tom is biting an apple in the kitchen secrectly?
6.杰克在津津有味地吃馅饼.
Jack is eating the pie(馅饼是这个词吗?) soundly.
7.我们今晚外出吃饭.
we will eat outside tonight.
8.我们由公司开销上馆子吃一餐.
we had a meal in a restaurant ?(公司开销怎么译呢?)
9.这次我们各自付账吃.
?
10.请自己吃桌上的橘子.
please help yourself to oranges on the table?
有些自己不会译的和自己不确定的用?标示了一下,由于水平有限,自己的译文不是很好,还请高手们不要见笑.重在交流学习.呵呵
还请赐予您的好的翻译版本,谢谢
解答:
1.他有些日子没吃东西了.
He hasn't had anything for quite a few days.
2.我吃得下那么多.
I think I can finish that .
3.我认为我们今天需要多吃两条面包.
I think we will need two extra loaves of bread.
4.她抽空在一家饮食店吃了一顿饭.
She managed to have a meal in a restaurant.
5.汤姆在厨房里偷吃苹果.
Tom is sneakily munching an apple in the kitchen.
6.杰克在津津有味地吃馅饼.
Jack is enjoying the pie thorouly .
7.我们今晚外出吃饭.
We will dine out tonight .
8.我们由公司开销上馆子吃一餐.
Our conpany treats us to a mael.
9.这次我们各自付账吃.
This time we will go dutch .
10.请自己吃桌上的橘子.
Please help yourself to the oranges on the table .
版权及免责声明
1、欢迎转载本网原创文章,转载敬请注明出处:侨谊留学(www.goesnet.org);
2、本网转载媒体稿件旨在传播更多有益信息,并不代表同意该观点,本网不承担稿件侵权行为的连带责任;
3、在本网博客/论坛发表言论者,文责自负。